Columbia Figure Skating Club welcomes skaters of all ages and levels.
Whether you are a competitive or recreational skater, CFSC offers something for everyone who shares the love of skating.
Our skating season runs from June 1st through June 30th.
Our application and renewal online system will be open on June 1st, 2019.
We welcome new applications and renewals through our online system at: http://comp.entryeeze.com/Membership/Welcome.aspx?cid=98.
New applications and renewals are accepted throughout the skating season.
Membership fees and types are:
- $55 for introductory CFSC members (new U.S. Figure Skating member)
- $100 for returning CFSC members (the first family member)
- $50 for subsequent family members
- $35 for non-skate members (must already have a family member as CFSC regular member)
- $75 for associate members
- $75 for collegiate members (includes a one-time 4 year membership)
Membership benefits with CFSC includes:
- U.S. Figure Skating membership
- Subscription to SKATING Magazine
- Use of club ice*
- Permission to test
- Permission to compete
- Participation in the Nutcracker and spring show*
- Participation in recitals
- Participation in club social events
*Additional fees apply
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact Tingyi Huang at CFSCMembership@yahoo.com.
Columbia Figure Skating Club Ice Program
Columbia Figure Skating Club purchases ice from Columbia Association for use by our members on Sundays from 5:15pm to 7:15pm, Mondays from 4:30pm to 6pm and Thursdays from 4:30pm to 6pm.
Sunday Club Ice is used by the members for group and individual activities. Sunday ice time cost is covered by show registration payment. Members NOT participating in the shows may skate on Sunday for a walk-on rate of $16.
Monday and Thursday Freestyle sessions are broken into 45 minute work sessions, from 4:30pm to 5:15pm, and 5:15pm to 6pm. These sessions are $16 for a walk-on, or a punch card for multiple sessions can be bought for a reduced rate.
CFSC Club Ice procedures for Monday and Thursday Freestyle Sessions are as follows:
- Sign in with the Club Ice Monitor prior to the session and pay or purchase a "punch card"
- The Monitor is typically sitting in the Warming Room by the glass doors
- Cash, check, and credit card are accepted
- Skaters are to abide by our club’s on-ice rules
- Columbia Ice Rink etiquette and rules apply to all Club Ice skaters
- Parents/guardians are asked to abide by the USFS Parents’ Code of Conduct
- Parents are not permitted in the coaching boxes
- Skaters are asked to use the orange sash while running their programs
- Club ice will be limited to no more than 24 skaters on the ice at any time, on a first come, first serve basis